09 October 2018
Bought in June and we have done a few thousand miles on it now. It's an automatic Renult Kangoo Wav with a very low, short ramp. It does lock down a scooter or an unocupied wheelchair. If you want the wheelchair to be occupied you will have to put the upper seat belt hook in. The lower one is still there but the previous owner only used a scooter in it.
- Very short ramp
- HYdrolic lowering
- Automatic ramp - good for a disabled driver
- Petrol automatic
- Just been serviced
- MOT till Feb 2019
- 4 passenger seats
- Been all over the country!
Not so good points:
- Ramp is extremely noisey when driving
- My husband finds it hard to change up a gear but the problem is intermittent. The garage took it in last month and said it is not the gearbox. It will need looking at though and we've priced to reflect that
- I've lost my V5 - but you can do it online now in front of the previous owner no problem we have internet here
Viewing is welcome. We are near Southmoor. Nearest big town Oxford or Abingdon. I'd prefer this car to go to a disabled person as I've had all sorts offer to buy it!